Dancer plastination body for plastination body worlds and body plastination exhibit shows 1. The head and neck show the branches of the facial nerve (temporal branches, rami zygomatici,buccal branches, marginal mandibular branch, strong branch), facial transverse artery, superficial temporal artery, auriculotemporal nerve, occipital artery, greater occipital nerve, facial artery, internal carotid, auricular nerve, lesser occipital nerve, cervical transverse nerve, lingual artery, superior laryngeal artery, superior thyroid artery, external carotid artery, accessory nerve, supraclavicular nerve, superficial branch, transverse cervical artery, external jugular vein, facial vein, superficial temporal vein, retromandibular vein, anterior jugular vein, parotid gland and submandibular gland.
2. The one side of the thoracic abdomen retains the pectoralis major muscle, lateral cutaneous branch of the intercostal nerve, rectus abdominis, intersectio tendinea. On the other side, the pectoralis major, the external oblique muscle, and the rectus abdominis muscle were removed, showing the body surface projection of the lung and the abdominal organs in situ.
3. The upper extremity shows the brachial artery, median nerve, ulnar nerve, superior lateral brachial cutaneous nerve, medial brachial cutaneous nerve, medial cutaneous nerve of the forearm, lateral cutaneous nerve of the forearm, superficial branch of radial nerve, palmar branch of the ulnar nerve, superficial palmar arch and its branches, common palmar digital nerves and proper palmar digital nerves.
4, The lower extremities showed 5 branches of the great saphenous veins, femoral nerve, anterior cutaneous branch, lateral femoral cutaneous nerve, anterior femoral cutaneous branch, infrapatellar branch, saphenous nerve, great saphenous vein, superficial peroneal nerve, intermediate dorsal cutaneous nerve of foot, medial cutaneous nerve of the foot, the lateral cutaneous nerve of the foot, the dorsal vein network, inferior cluneal nerves, posterior femoral cutaneous nerve, tibial nerve, the common peroneal nerve, lateral sural cutaneous nerve, medial sural cutaneous nerve, the sural nerve and small saphenous vein. The testis, epididymis and penis in vitro
Overview of whole body circulatory system in vitro(child) body world plastination for plastinated body exhibition and medical education shows left ventricle, ascending aorta, aortic arch, brachiocephalic trunk, left common carotid artery, left subclavian artery, external carotid artery, internal carotid artery, superior thyroid artery, lingual artery, facial artery, occipital artery, maxillary artery, superficial temporal vein, abdominal artery, brachial artery, ulnar artery, radial artery, superficial palmar arch, dorsal venous network of hand, elbow median vein, cephalic vein, basilic vein, axillary vein, brachiocephalic vein, superior vena cava, right atrium, right ventricle, pulmonary artery trunk, pulmonary arteriovenous, pulmonary vein, left atrium, pulmonary aorta, posterior intercostal artery, phrenic artery, abdominal aorta, celiac trunk, superior mesenteric artery, inferior mesenteric artery, lumbar artery, common iliac artery, external iliac artery, internal iliac artery, femoral artery, popliteal artery, anterior tibial artery, posterior tibial artery, dorsal artery of foot, dorsal venous rete of foot, great saphenous artery, small saphenous artery, popliteal artery, femoral vein, common iliac vein, inferior vena cava, etc.
Whole Body Plastinates dissection showing:
1. Material selection is made with intact undissected corpse material.
2.Material is silicone rubber and its auxiliary chemical products , passed the international SGS certification.
4, men, young adults, muscular.
5, the head is divided into two parts, the upper jaw upward.
6, chest and abdomen is divided into three segments, chest, abdomen,pelvis separately.
7.The upper limbs show brachial artery, median nerve, ulnar nerve, superior lateral brachial cutaneous nerve, cephalic vein, basilic vein, median cubital vein, venae mediana antebrachii, retia venosum dorsale manus, medial brachial cutaneous nerve, medial antebrachial cutaneous nerve, lateral antebrachial cutaneous nerve, superficial branch of radial nerve, palmar branch of ulnar nerve, superficial palmar arch with its branches, common palmar digital nerves, nervi digitales volares proprii,
8, the lower limb shows the five branches of the great saphenous vein, femoral nerve, anterior cutaneous branch, lateral femoral cutaneous nerve, anterior femoral cutaneous branch, infratemporal branch, saphenous nerve, great saphenous vein, superficial peroneal nerve, midfoot cutaneous nerve The dorsal medial cutaneous nerve, the dorsal lateral cutaneous nerve, the dorsal vein network, the gluteal inferior cutaneous nerve, the posterior femoral cutaneous nerve, the tibial nerve, the common peroneal nerve, the sural cutaneous nerve, the medial cutaneous nerve, and the sural nerve Small saphenous veins.
Relationship between free testicular epididymis and penis.
9. The posture and amplitude of the movement are accurate and the facial expression is naturally harmonious. Good anatomy.
10. The specimen base is stable with stainless steel plates and can be naturally erected.
11. plastic specimens of natural color, degreasing and dehydration thoroughly.