Fencer whole plastination' target='_blank'>body plastination for plastinated human body exhibit and body worlds plastination shows 1. The head and neck show the branches of the facial nerve (temporal branches, rami zygomatici,buccal branches, marginal mandibular branch, strong branch), facial transverse artery, superficial temporal artery, auriculotemporal nerve, occipital artery, greater occipital nerve, facial artery, internal carotid, auricular nerve, lesser occipital nerve, cervical transverse nerve, lingual artery, superior laryngeal artery, superior thyroid artery, external carotid artery, accessory nerve, supraclavicular nerve, superficial branch, transverse cervical artery, external jugular vein, facial vein, superficial temporal vein, retromandibular vein, anterior jugular vein, parotid gland and submandibular gland.
2. The chest and back of the trunk shows the anterior cutaneous branches, lateral cortex, the medial cortex, the superior gluteal and medial gluteal cutaneous nerves and muscles, and the pectoralis major muscle is padded. The abdomen opens the aponeurosis in the shape of oval and shows the tendinous intersection and rectus abdominis
3. The upper extremity shows the brachial artery, median nerve, ulnar nerve, superior lateral brachial cutaneous nerve, medial brachial cutaneous nerve, medial cutaneous nerve of the forearm, lateral cutaneous nerve of the forearm, superficial branch of radial nerve, palmar branch of the ulnar nerve, superficial palmar arch and its branches, common palmar digital nerves and proper palmar digital nerves.
4, The lower extremities showed 5 branches of the great saphenous veins, femoral nerve, anterior cutaneous branch, lateral femoral cutaneous nerve, anterior femoral cutaneous branch, infrapatellar branch, saphenous nerve, great saphenous vein, superficial peroneal nerve, intermediate dorsal cutaneous nerve of foot, medial cutaneous nerve of the foot, the lateral cutaneous nerve of the foot, the dorsal vein network, inferior cluneal nerves, posterior femoral cutaneous nerve, tibial nerve, the common peroneal nerve, lateral sural cutaneous nerve, medial sural cutaneous nerve, the sural nerve and small saphenous vein.
5. The testis, epididymis and penis in vitro
Veins of head and neck plastination human body for body museum and medical education shows internal jugular vein, anterior cervical vein, external jugular vein, posterior auricular vein, superior thyroid vein, posterior mandibular vein, maxillary vein, superficial temporal vein, facial vein, buccal muscle, sternocleidomastoid muscle, trapezius muscle, etc.
Whole Body Plastinates dissection showing:
1. Material selection is made with intact undissected corpse material.
2.Material is silicone rubber and its auxiliary chemical products , passed the international SGS certification.
4, men, young adults, muscular.
5, the head is divided into two parts, the upper jaw upward.
6, chest and abdomen is divided into three segments, chest, abdomen,pelvis separately.
7.The upper limbs show brachial artery, median nerve, ulnar nerve, superior lateral brachial cutaneous nerve, cephalic vein, basilic vein, median cubital vein, venae mediana antebrachii, retia venosum dorsale manus, medial brachial cutaneous nerve, medial antebrachial cutaneous nerve, lateral antebrachial cutaneous nerve, superficial branch of radial nerve, palmar branch of ulnar nerve, superficial palmar arch with its branches, common palmar digital nerves, nervi digitales volares proprii,
8, the lower limb shows the five branches of the great saphenous vein, femoral nerve, anterior cutaneous branch, lateral femoral cutaneous nerve, anterior femoral cutaneous branch, infratemporal branch, saphenous nerve, great saphenous vein, superficial peroneal nerve, midfoot cutaneous nerve The dorsal medial cutaneous nerve, the dorsal lateral cutaneous nerve, the dorsal vein network, the gluteal inferior cutaneous nerve, the posterior femoral cutaneous nerve, the tibial nerve, the common peroneal nerve, the sural cutaneous nerve, the medial cutaneous nerve, and the sural nerve Small saphenous veins.
Relationship between free testicular epididymis and penis.
9. The posture and amplitude of the movement are accurate and the facial expression is naturally harmonious. Good anatomy.
10. The specimen base is stable with stainless steel plates and can be naturally erected.
11. plastic specimens of natural color, degreasing and dehydration thoroughly.